Sending an MMS
- Click on Send Message in the left hand menu.
- If you wish to send to an existing contact or group, click on Contact in the submenu. Otherwise, click on Number to send to either a single or list of mobile numbers.
- At the top of the page, select Send this message as and toggle to highlight MMS.
- Enter the numbers/contacts to send your message to, the subject and the message contents.
- To attach any media files, click Select File and browse to the file you wish to upload.
- Optional. You are able to schedule your MMS to be sent at a later time. Check the box next to Schedule this message, click inside the Schedule date box and select a time to schedule your send.
- Click Send at the bottom of the page to submit your message.
Other information regarding MMS
Sender ID and MMS
It is not possible to specify a custom Sender ID for MMS due to carrier limitations. MMS messages will be sent from one of the SMSGlobal MMS enabled pool numbers, which support MMS.
What can I send in an MMS?
For more information on MMS specifications and accepted formats, please see the article: What is MMS? MMS features, specifications and limitations