If you have made a payment but the credits have not yet been added to your account, then your payment has either been declined or is pending. Shortly after your purchase, you should receive an email confirmation which will inform you of the status of your order.
Why was my card declined?
If you receive an email stating that your purchase has been declined by our financial institution, there was likely an immediate issue processing your payment. Please check the following:
- Confirm that your Billing Details are correct and match the details on the card provided.
- Ensure that you entered the correct Credit Card details, including the expiry and CVN security code.
- Check that funds are available on the Credit Card.
Why is my payment pending?
If you have received a confirmation by email for your purchase, then your payment is likely pending manual approval. Your payment will be processed as quickly as possible by a member of the SMSGlobal team, within one business day from the time of purchase.
Your payment may be flagged for manual approval if it is considered a risky transaction, for example:
- You are making a payment in a country other than the bank that issued your card,
- You are making a payment through an open proxy.
- Your billing location is a large distance from your physical location.
I have paid by Direct Deposit, how long will it take to process my order?
Please allow up to three business days for orders by Direct Deposit. To ensure faster processing, please include your username in the reference for your payment, so that our accounts team is able to locate your account for prompt crediting.
Please note that all international direct deposits may incur processing fees with your financial institution. Please make sure ot check with your bank prior to making an international transfer what, if any, fees are attached to the transfer.
If you feel there has been an error, please contact our accounts team and we will be more than happy to investigate the issue for you.