- If you have not already, you will need to purchase Custom Branding from the MXT store. Click Store > Extras, select Custom Branding, and click Next to go through the remainder of the transaction.
- Go to your branding configuration by clicking Tools > Site Branding.
- Click Create New Site Branding to create a new branded site.
- Complete the details in this form and click Submit at the bottom of this page.
- Configure the URL you entered for your site to point to the CNAME mxt.smsglobal.com. Please ensure that the URL given is not an existing domain.
- Finally, get in touch with our support team at email@example.com, being sure to quote your username, and the team will complete the process for you before responding within a business day.
Setting up custom site branding
With custom site branding, you can rebrand MXT to suit your company's needs! Users are able to log in at the URL address you provide and see your company logo displayed instead of the standard MXT branding. To purchase site branding and configure it for use, follow the steps below.
a minute ago
an hour ago
a day ago
Invalid characters found